Friday, May 3, 2013

Brave

Five Minute Friday Today's Five Minute Friday prompt is BRAVE. Honestly, I had to look the word up. I see that word and immediately my head turns to the redheaded cartoon, even though we've never seen it. So, after Webster schooled me on some synonyms, I think I'm ready....five minutes....

and Go.

He has never waivered. We have gone through so much. He has constantly worked hard, making sure that we are taken care of. When I lost my job, he didn't blink. He has such great faith in our Provider. He continues day in and day out with out doubt. He keeps us going through prayer. He is our leader. He is always looking out for what is best for us. Not him....but US. He is truly the unsung hero of our family. Never has such bravery been shown by me....certainly not me. It's not in me. But it is in him. He has taken the responsibility to lead us to the highest honor. I never dreamed that life could take us down such paths. He keeps his head high, takes me by the hand, and without speaking a word I know that he and God have it all settled. He is my brave hero.....he is my husband. He is my best friend. And Stop..

4 comments:

  1. Stopping by from FMF. What a great tribute. :) You are truly blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here from FMF- praise God for such a brave husband. It warms my heart to read this, especially when this kind of man seems to be few and far between. God bless you, Sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily, my husband is my hero too! good for you for affirming him as he leads your family! nice to meet you through #Five MinuteFriday

    ReplyDelete