Thursday, April 11, 2013

Ready to be blessed!!!

This will be simple and short. The hubster and I are having a long date night. We (me really) have been anticipating this evening for weeks now. We are going to see some of our favorites in concert this evening. If you are a Facebook friend, I apologize for my crazy enthusiasm. But if you only knew how big of a fan of Kari Jobe I am....you would truly understand.

So quickly, before this audience of friends, I am asking for prayer. A prayer of refreshing for Daniel and me. It seems like a long time since we were able to worship together. I'm excited, nervous, giddy....honestly, I feel like I'm back in middle school going to my first concert ever!

Also, pray that we actually worship! Chris Tomlin and Kari are huge household names now! We made a choice a long time ago to only see Christian bands in concert so we could worship with other believers rather than worship the band on stage. It's incredibly hard to do for two souls who adore music.

Pray for us to have some direction in our lives. We are very much at a crossroads with our ministry and family.

I love having this avenue to connect with you. I trust my heart's songs to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment